For many, the Middle East is where it all began. It is a land of mighty rivers, even mightier deserts and home to some of the most hospitable people. Trust our Travel Specialist and Experts in the Holy Land to find the right tour for you, or to custom build one for your group.
Day 1: Arrival in Tel Aviv
Day 2: Tel Aviv and Jaffa
Day 3: Caesarea, Mt Carmel, Megiddo and Tiberias
Day 4: Tiberias, Sea of Galilee, Capernum, Mount Beatitudes
Day 5: Yardenit, Nazareth, Allenby and Dead Sea (Jordan)
Day 6: Petra and Dead Sea
Day 7: My Nebo, Madaba, and Dead Sea
Day 8: Amman, Bethany, Allenby and Jericho (Israel)
Day 9: Jerusalem Old City
Day 10: Bethlehem, Israel Museum, Yad Vashem and Western Wall Tunnels
Day 11: Massada, Qumran, Good Samaritan Inn, Bethany and depart Tel Aviv.
- Round trip flights to Tel Aviv from Canada.
- Airport and border assistance upon arrival to Israel and Jordan and all transfers.
- Israel and Jordan licensed English speaking guides proficient in the Bible.
- Deluxe air conditioned buses.
- 4 star hotel accommodations
- All meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as listed in itinerary
- Farewell dinner on the last day.
Want to know more about our Holy Land Tours? Get in touch with our Travel Specialists to help make it happen! We can create a custom tour and itinerary specifically for your group, perfect for church groups of all sizes.