Experience all that China has to offer by immersing yourself in her endless treasure trove of history. Meet the people, discover the cities, explore the villages and world cultural heritage sites. You’re bound to have one of the most remarkable experiences.
Day 1 – Depart Canada. Fly to Beijing.
Day 2 – Arrive in Beijing
Day 3 – Explore Beijing at leisure
Day 4 – Explore Beijing & Great Wall of China. Visit jade store.
Day 5 – Fly from Beijing to Shanghai. Transfer to Suzhou
Day 6 – Explore Suzhou and visit silk spinning factory. Transfer to Wuxi.
Day 7 – Visit Lihu Park. Transfer to Hangzhou.
Day 8 – Dragon Well Tea tasting at Longjing Green Tea village. Drive back to Shanghai.
Day 9 – Explore Shanghai at leisure.
Day 10- Depart Shanghai to Canada.
2018 TRIP DATES
August 4 = $2188.00 CAD
September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 = $1298.00 CAD
October 13, 20, 22, 24, 31 = $1098.00 CAD
November 3, 7, 10, 17, 21, 28 = $ 1098.00 CAD
2019 TRIP DATES
April 5, 12 = $1199.00 CAD
April 19, 26 = $1299.00 CAD
Dates and prices are subject to change without notice based on availability and conditions that are out of our control.
Prices are per person and include the following:
– Round trip international airfare from Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver
– Handpicked 5 star hotel accommodations with daily breakfast
– All China domestic flights and ground transportation
– Sightseeing admission fees as listed on itinerary
– All meals listed in itinerary
– Special cultural programs as listed in different cities as specified in itinerary
– Professional English speaking local tour expert in each destination city.
– China VISA fee of $200 per person
– Travel insurance
– Any personal expenses
– All extra activities
– Gratuities of $145.00 CAD per person for the whole trip.
Extra Activities can be booked for an additional cost.
For more information or to book, contact one of our travel specialists today!